- Joint organiser (with Maxine) of the British Mensa's Diamond celebrations in 2006, in Nottingham.
- Organiser of the Mensa in Keswick small gatherings in the English Lake District, 2006 - 2008.
- Lead organiser of the British Mensa Annual Gathering in 2002, aka the Blackpool AG.
- Joint organiser (with Maxine) of the Lincoln Weekend regional gathering in 2001.
- Organiser of the Midsummer Madness gathering in 2000 when it visited the Isle of Man.
- A member of the organising team for the British Mensa Annual Gathering in 2000, aka the Leeds AG.
- For around six years Andy organised the Mensa at Oasis gatherings under the auspices of Party SIG.
- A series of minicruises and small group Mensa trips to Scandinavia, visiting Bergen, Esbjerg, Stavanger, and Oslo.
- The Young Mensa in York gathering in 1996.
As well as these open-to-all Mensa events Andy arranges cruises and other holidays for groups of Mensan friends.
Andy has also been a Locsec twice (in Blackpool and Trafford, Manchester), a Regional Newsletter Editor (for the Channel Islands' Thinks!, and briefly following a retirement for Transpennine Express), a SIG Secretary (for Party SIG and Apathy SIG), a SIG Editor (of RAMSIG's Compass, Party SIG, and the jokey Apathy SIG's Mañana), a member of British Mensa's Editorial Board, British Mensa's Development Officer, the European Coordinator for the Mensa WorldConnect programme, British Mensa's national Young Mensa Officer, and briefly a director of British Mensa in 1998.